Monday, March 06, 2006

InTrO

Well, the wifey convinced me to start blogging. It seems like everyone is blogging these days...So here I am in our little crappy apartment writing an intro blog. I don't know what I'm gonna write about, but we'll see how it develops.

About me... I'm 24, a Linguistics major, Russian minor, maybe a Spanish Interpretation major will get thrown in there too. I'm a native of good ole New York, born and raised in the ghetto... Been living in Utah for awhile, and yes, like the majority of the population here I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Been married for about 2 years, to the sweetest, most loving little lady in the world, and I'm not just saying that because she's probably going to read this... :) We're gonna hit our 2 year anniversary this April.

So, yeah that's me, or us... Yeah, so let's do some blogging. Keep it interesting, and keep it clean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

hi there!
welcome to the blogging world!!!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home