Thursday, April 20, 2006

My life as of late

I guess since this is my blog, I can talk about stuff that's going on en mi vida. Wifey and I recently found out that the air vents in our home are infested with mold. Not just any mold, toxic mold. What's even better is that we also found out that our building is not up to code, and that because of this, the nasty, polluted air is flowing freely into our home. So we figure the owner is liable, and we are planning to take them court. I've been researching the mold that we found and its nasty. We're just very worried about the effects, and whether or not they're permanent. Its kinda scary.
But, good news. We moved out of our little, crappy, moldy apartment and we are now in a 5 bedroom, 3 and a half bath house. We don't own it, but we have family that are moving up from California in June and need a housesitter. So yeah, life is pretty rough right now...
Ok, so after all that, here's the quote of the day. this one is from my grandmother Rosa. I was telling her about our situation and the fact we're gonna be taking these people to court, and this is what she said:
Grandma: You don't know what effects this is gonna have on you, this is your life, your future! And you've been miserabe!
Me: Yeah. Maybe we should charge them for me being miserable. What is the going rate for being miserable per hour?
(I think it's funny)

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

good luck you two! i hope it works out for the best.

meanwhile, when are you guys having a party?

j/k

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home