Monday, April 30, 2007

Update

Ok folks, here's an update. The past three weeks have been pretty crappy. I don't know what the heck is going on, but my body and I just are not getting along. It feels like I've had the flu for 3 weeks now. Very not cool. Wifey and I were talking the other day, and I've come to the realization that when I get sick, I go into the "let's just get through it" mode. That involves chicken soup, sprite, toast, and Xbox. I do in fact get kinda depressed because I don't know how much longer this is all going to last. I was told over a year ago that everything would clear up soon. We're still waiting on that...

So, I don't deal with it well everytime I get sick. So, I'm going to see someone about that. I don't know if I need to see a counselor or a shrink, but I figure my bishop can point me in the right direction. I just figure it's been long enough, and as much as I like playing Xbox, I really want to move on in life.

But, on a lighter note, Spring is here and Summer isn't too far behind it. And you know what happens in the Summer? Summer time MOVIES!!!!

Here's a list of the movies Wifey and I (mostly me) are excited to go see:
1. Spider-man 3
2. Fantastic Four 2
3. Transformers
4. Evan Almighty
5. Pirates of the Caribbean 3
6. Bourne Ultimatum
7. Shrek 3
8. Ocean's Thirteen

2 Comments:

Blogger Muum said...

hang in there! We are all pulling for you (and praying for you, too)

2:18 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

harry potter 5? please tell me you didn't leave harry potter off your list.

i hope you get over this bout of the flu QUICKly. ugh. sickness. it sucks!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home