Thursday, May 03, 2007

School

So I started class on Wednesday. I was thinking of just taking an elective for the linguistics program, and the only one available for the Spring was an Anthropology class. It sounded interesting, the idea behind the class is how language has evolved and plays a major part in human society. The only drawback is I'll need to do at least 50 pages of reading for each class, and write (2) 1-2 page papers. That's mucho trabajo for a spring class. I'm toying with the idea of re-taking one of the classes I dropped when I got sick... We'll see.

Oh, Wifey and I are going to see Spider-man 3 tonight at Midnight!!!

I think it's wifey's first time going to a midnight showing, and the last time I went was when I was 9 and my mom and I went to see Die Hard 2. By the way, not the best movie for a nine year old...

3 Comments:

Blogger Muum said...

So, how was the Spidey-flick?

8:00 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

yeah, i want to know too. how was spiderman 3?

we missed you guys last night. bummer about the traffic. :/

12:41 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

You're TAGGED!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home